Breckenridge Creative Arts is contracted by the Town of Breckenridge to manage and operate all of its cultural facilities, including the Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Theater, Speakeasy Theater, Old Masonic Hall and the studios on the Arts District campus.
150 W. Adams Avenue | Breckenridge, CO 80424
750-seat heated indoor performance venue. The space is flexible with pitched removable seating and glass doors that open onto a lawn adjacent to the Blue River.
For Venue Technical Specs and Information please email Neal@breckcreate.org.
Click here for the Riverwalk Center online rental application.
136 S. Main Street | Breckenridge, CO 80424
A new multi-facility arts campus that hosts workshops, exhibits, artists-in-residence, and a variety of other activities for locals and visitors alike. (Old Masonic Hall is part of this rental application)
Click here for the Arts District online rental application.
121 S. Ridge Street | Breckenridge, CO 80424
An intimate 137-seat theater used for a variety of performances and houses an art gallery in its lobby.
Click here for the Breckenridge Theater online rental application.
103 S. Harris Street | Breckenridge, CO 80424
A newly-renovated, 150-seat state-of-the-art movie theater that screens first-run, commercial titles as well as present classic, independent, and art house films.
Click here for the Eclipse Theater online rental application.
Booking and Hold Policies:
At Breckenridge Creative Arts, we will make every effort to provide you with the dates you need to make your event a success. In cases where two parties wish to book the same date, the following policies and procedures will govern how dates are placed on “hold” and how “held” dates can be “challenged.”
DATES WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL THE RENTAL APPLICATION IS APPROVED.
Placing a Hold on a Date:
- Holds may be placed on any date (up to one year in advance) for which a lease has not been executed. Any hold on the calendar more than one year in advance will be considered tentative until the final scheduling of priority events.
- We will place a “hold” on any date you request, provided there is not a rental agreement already executed with another party for that date.
- If you are the first to request a date, you are given the “first hold” for that date. This gives you first right of refusal so that we will not sell the date to another party without first giving you the opportunity to execute a lease agreement and secure the date.
- If a hold already exists for a date in which you are interested, we will place a “second hold” (or third, etc.) on the date. This gives you the option to execute a rental agreement should those with holds above yours not finalize arrangements for the date. This applies to dates held for ALL Priority Events.
We will hold your date at no cost until:
- Either ninety (90) calendar days after the date the hold was first placed,
- Or ninety (90) calendar days prior to the event, whichever comes first.
At that time, or if the hold is placed within ninety (90) calendar days of the proposed event, you will be required to complete a rental application and execute a rental agreement for your date and provide full payment for all deposits and advance fees. A rental agreement will be drafted after the completed rental application has been received by the Director of Operations and Facilities. Rental agreement and deposits must be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days. Acceptable forms of payment will be at the discretion of Breckenridge Creative Arts.
Challenging a Hold Date:
Should you wish to secure a date that is being held by another party, the following procedures will apply:
- Notify the Director of Operations and Facilities that you wish to challenge the party holding the date you want. Upon approval of rental application, we will prepare a rental agreement for your signature and inform you of all deposits and advance fees due under the terms of the agreement. N.B.: Not all held dates are subject to challenges.
- Upon receipt of the signed rental agreement and all deposits, we will inform the first party holding the date that they have seventy-two (72) hours in which to secure the date through the execution of a rental agreement and payment of deposit fees. Should the party release the date or not meet the 72-hour deadline, the date will be yours (under the provisions of the executed rental agreement).
- Should the first party secure the date, your deposit will be refunded in full and your rental agreement will be destroyed.
There is a premium for holiday rentals. Rental rates for holidays will be discussed upon inquiry.
To place a hold on a date, please contact our facilities team at Info@breckcreate.org
If you are a Resident Company, please click here to enter the Resident Company Venue Use Request portal.