• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with art handling and installation or interest in art handling professional development
• Familiarity with installation of AV equipment and varied fabrication processes
• Ability to work with firm timelines in a calm and professional manner
• Ability to work in a diverse environment and with a diverse range of colleagues, stakeholders and visitors
• Ability to be careful and precise in the handling of art objects
• Ability to work flexible hours and schedules as needed; including evenings, nights, days, weekends, holidays
• Strong work ethic
• Outstanding verbal communications
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
• Excellent time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
$17-$19 an hour
Please submit: Cover letter, resume, and three professional references below
Please include each reference's name, position, phone number, and email address.
Complete all applicable information.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS CAREFULLY
Breckenridge Creative Arts (BCA) is an equal opportunity employer. BCA does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment any obligation for BCA to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either BCA or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of BCA has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to BCA true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I also understand that BCA may request to contact references provided for employment reference checks, and under consistent hiring practices, may require pre-employment screening and background verification as a condition of employment upon any employment offer. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
By clicking the "Submit" button, you are agreeing to the above statement. Upon successful submission of your online application, you will be redirected to a Thank You page. If you are not redirected to the Thank You page, there are errors on the application that must be corrected. All errors will be highlighted.