For groups of 3 people or more, we offer private workshops of varying lengths in the following mediums: ceramics, crafts + artisanal products, drawing, glassblowing, metalsmithing, painting, photography, printmaking, textiles/sewing, welding and woodworking. Cost: $50 per person. Class capacity depends upon medium.
For individuals (1-2 people), we offer private workshops in the same mediums for a supportive and personalized experience. Cost: $150 per person.
To schedule a workshop, download and complete the Private Class Form and email it to Drea Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Reservations for both group and individual private workshops need to be made 2 weeks prior to your preferred workshop date. Scheduling will depend upon instructor availability. Materials are included in the price.
Breckenridge Creative Arts offers leadership development programs for individuals, groups, non-profits and corporations. Workshops are anywhere from one to eight hours long, and may be customized to meet your individual or group needs. All workshops take place on the Arts District campus.
Key players in every workshop:
- A featured artist will kick off your workshop with a detailed explanation of the artistic process involved in their work, and share best practices to unleash creativity.
- A professional facilitator will provide direction, identify meaningful connections, and encourage reflection around scheduled activities.
- The creative team at Breckenridge Creative Arts will identify individual and group goals and learning objectives prior to your arrival on campus. Throughout the duration of your workshop, our team will be available for logistical support.
- Navigate challenges
- Create innovative solutions
- Maximize efficiency and output
- Hone leadership and communication skills
- Solidify relationships and build trust among your coworkers
- Art-based curriculum
- Hands-on activities
- Discussion and critical thinking
To schedule a workshop, please contact Drea Edwards at Drea@breckcreate.org.
Please note: Reservations for leadership development workshops need to be made 30 days prior to your preferred workshop date.