This class will take advantage of the wildflowers abundant in summer by taking our paints outdoors! We will spend the majority of class outside learning about light, color and layers in nature. All levels are welcome!
Participants must be 15 or older to participate. Participants must bring their own materials.
Please note that patrons will be check in on campus and commute to a different location for the class. For the safety of our instructor, patrons must commute in their own vehicles.
For the safety of our staff and patrons, all participants are required to wear a mask if they cannot maintain a physical distance of up to 6 feet from non-household members. Please allow a minimum of 10 minutes prior to class start for this updated registration process.
Instructor: Elisa Gomez
- Paints of choice, with at least five colors to mix between. Preferably a yellow ocher, blue, cadmium red, white and green. All colors can be made with these but the more the better!
- A jar with a lid to rinse brushes
- Rag/paper towel
- Paint pallet/paper plate/ plastic Tupperware
- Stool/bucket for sitting
- Small easel if available
- Paper/primed canvas/primed panel for painting on
- Brushes- at least three sizes, small, medium, large
- Water bottle for rinsing brushes/extra for drinking.