Genetically engineered dinos run amok on a remote island. Based on Michael Crichton’s best seller.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TO THE DRIVE-IN MOVIE: Please review the following policies and procedures carefully so you are prepared to navigate this event, and understand the rules to keep yourself and everyone safe.
- Download your ticket to your digital wallet, OR print a copy of your ticket, OR save your PDF ticket on your phone, and have the barcode ready to display upon arrival to CMC.
- Ensure your phone’s screen brightness is all the way up.
- Do not rely on a screenshot of your ticket, those usually don’t scan well and will create issues.
VEHICLE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- The CMC parking lot will open at 7:30pm. Please do not arrive before then to avoid large backups on city streets. Follow signs to enter using the south-most parking lot entrance. The driveway closest to Coyne Valley Road is for EXIT ONLY.
- You must arrive at or before 8:45pm. We will not allow entry to the parking lot after this time to ensure safety for our staff, and a timely start to the film.
- Large pick-up trucks and SUV vehicles will be parked in the rear or along the sides of the parking lot.
- No engine idling. You may start your engine periodically to keep the battery fresh, but run it for no more than one minute. BRING BLANKETS, as temps will drop fast once the sun sets. Ensure you turn your headlights completely off. It is not uncommon for car batteries to die during drive-in movies. Please be prepared, staff will do their best to assist any stalled vehicles but can not guarantee jumping your battery.
- Once you have parked, you must stay in your vehicle. You may not sit in chairs next to your vehicle, no sitting on your vehicle’s roof, hood, or trunk
- Once parked, you may not move your vehicle until directed to do so by staff.
- We intentionally spaced vehicles to allow you to have your windows open if desired.
- No smoking in your vehicle. If you must smoke, please proceed to the smoking area at the event.
- In order to hear audio for the film, you will use your FM car radio. You will tune your radios to the station displayed on-screen. FM 91.9
- Pack it in / pack it out. There will be minimal trash receptacles so please plan to take any garbage home with you in your vehicle. Please recycle, and leave no trace!
- Should inclement weather force the lowering of the drive-in screen for safety reasons at any time during the screening, the event will be cancelled.
- You must wear a mask when outside your vehicle using the restroom. This is the only reason you should be outside your vehicle.
- Please note the markings on the ground by the port-o-potties, if a line forms at the restrooms please keep 6 feet distance from others
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer outside the restrooms BEFORE AND AFTER entering