BRECKENRIDGE CREATIVE ARTS ANNOUNCES PROOF OF VACCINATION POLICY FOR VENUES
PLAN WILL INCLUDE TWO PHASES BEGINNING ON SEPTEMBER 15TH
BCA Venues Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement Policy
Due to current processing time for COVID-19 test results in Summit County, we are updating our COVID-19 Venue Policy to allow for more time between testing for COVID-19 and receiving results. Starting September 15, as a requirement of entry, all ticket holders of BCA-managed indoor public facilities will be required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry, along with a state issued driver’s license or ID. Negative tests will be accepted until October 31, 2021, only. After October 31, 2021, only proof of vaccination will be accepted.
- Please stay home if you experience any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination are CDC-issued vaccination card or a digital copy obtained from the following: Colorado Immunization Information System, myColorado app or VAXYES app along with valid state-issued driver’s license or ID.
- Guests ages 2 to 11 who are not eligible to receive a vaccine will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Summit County provides an updated list of testing sites here.
- If unable to provide proof of vaccination or negative test result within 96 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a refund. Refunds will not be issued beyond 2 hours prior to the start of the event.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask all times when not actively eating or drinking.
- Online ticket purchasers will receive multiple notices about this policy depending on when they purchase tickets.
- Notice sent to all online ticket buyers once this policy is implemented.
- The ticket office will have prominent signage for in person purchasers.
- Online purchasers will see a pop up message and will need to acknowledge the message to proceed to purchase.
- Online purchases will receive a follow up email 1 week and 24 hours prior to the event.
- If it’s necessary to purchase tickets at the door, the box office will be open on event days, 1.5 hours before doors open
- Signage posted for guests at entrances stating, “Masks strongly encouraged for all guests entering this venue.”
Additional Safety Procedures
All BCA venues will encourage and implement the following safety measures:
- Guests encouraged to use foot-operated hand-sanitizing stations available after check-in and throughout the venue
- Masks for all attendees strongly recommended
- Masks and disinfecting wipes available to patrons upon request
- All venue staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask.
- Venue staff and volunteers will be required to be vaccinated.
- Disposable masks provided to event producers for $7/box of 50
- Use of one-way “follow” arrows for ingress, egress, and security guidance
- Crowd-controlled egress to avoid crowded exits once a show has ended
- Reservation of the right to deny entry or ask attendees to leave if they are not following the guidelines we have enacted to keep everyone safe
- HVAC systems have been optimized to encourage strongest air exchange; HVAC systems equipped with the most capable filters compatible with our systems
- Arts District Studios will be equipped with an air purifier for indoor public activities.
- Doors and garage doors will be opened to maximize the fresh air within the amphitheater.
- Ensuring all touring artists, teaching artists, and partners adhere to venue safety measures
- Cleaning of all equipment after each use (microphones, house sound boards, light board, cables)
- Signage posted to promote current safety protocols.
- Contactless payment, one way traffic flow, health screening QR codes and other safety systems are in place should they be required by Summit County Public Health at any time.
- All venue employees are required to wash their hands for 30+ seconds after using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, smoking, eating and drinking, going on break, and before/after each shift.
Refunds will be available for any ticket holder who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, has been exposed to COVID-19, or is unable to meet the vaccination policy requirements. Ticket purchasers in need of a refund will need to email email@example.com as soon as possible to request a refund. Refunds must be requested at least two hours prior to the event start time.
Please contact the ticket office at 970.547.3100 with questions.