BCA Venues COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Policy
- Please stay home if you experience any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Face coverings are mandatory inside all building in Summit County.
- As a requirement of entry, all guests ages 18 and older of BCA managed indoor public facilities must be fully vaccinated and will be required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination along with a state issued driver’s license or ID. To be fully vaccinated, a guest must have received the second shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the first shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks prior to the event date. BCA will also accept COVID-19 proof of vaccination from the CDC’s list of approved vaccines for international travelers.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination are CDC-issued vaccination card or a digital copy obtained from the following: Colorado Immunization Information System, myColorado app or VAXYES app along with valid state-issued driver’s license or ID. For international guests, BCA will accept verifiable records (digital or paper), such as a vaccination certificate with a QR code, digital pass via smartphone app with QR code; printout of vaccination record or certificate issued at national or subnational level or an authorized vaccine provider; and digital photos of vaccination card or record.
- Guests ages 2 to 17 will be required to wear a mask at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- If unable to provide proof of vaccination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a refund. For Eclipse Theater refunds call 970-771-4002. Refunds will not be issued beyond 2 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket purchasers will continue to receive multiple notices about this policy depending on when they purchase tickets.
- Notice sent to all online ticket buyers once this policy is implemented.
- The ticket office will have prominent signage for in-person purchasers.
- Online purchasers will see a pop up message and will need to acknowledge the message to proceed to purchase.
- Online purchases will receive a follow up email 1 week and 24 hours prior to the event.
- If it’s necessary to purchase tickets at the door, the box office will be open on event days, 1.5 hours before doors open
Refunds will be available for any ticket holder who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, has been exposed to COVID-19, or is unable to meet the vaccination policy requirements. Ticket purchasers in need of a refund will need to email email@example.com as soon as possible to request a refund. Refunds must be requested at least two hours prior to the event start time. For Eclipse Theater refunds call 970-771-4002.
Additional Safety Procedures
All BCA venues will encourage and implement the following safety measures:
- Guests encouraged to use foot-operated hand-sanitizing stations available after check-in and throughout the venue
- Masks for all attendees mandatory
- Masks and disinfecting wipes available to patrons upon request
- All venue staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask
- Venue staff and volunteers will be required to be vaccinated
- Disposable masks provided to event producers for $7/box of 50
- Use of one-way “follow” arrows for ingress, egress, and security guidance
- Crowd-controlled egress to avoid crowded exits once a show has ended
- Reservation of the right to deny entry or ask attendees to leave if they are not following the guidelines we have enacted to keep everyone safe
- HVAC systems have been optimized to encourage the strongest air exchange; HVAC systems equipped with the most capable filters compatible with our systems
- Arts District Studios will be equipped with an air purifier for indoor public activities
- Doors and garage doors will be opened to maximize the fresh air within the amphitheater
- Ensuring all touring artists, teaching artists, and partners adhere to venue safety measures
- Cleaning of all equipment after each use (microphones, house sound boards, light board, cables)
- Signage posted to promote current safety protocols
- Contactless payment, one way traffic flow, health screening QR codes and other safety systems are in place should they be required by Summit County Public Health at any time
- All venue employees are required to wash their hands for 30+ seconds after using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, smoking, eating and drinking, going on break, and before/after each shift