VISIT HERE FOR THE LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 15, 2021 all BCA managed venues – Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Theater, Eclipse Theater, and all of the venues and studios within the Breckenridge Arts District – will require either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of the event. Click here to see the full policy.
BEGINNING NOVEMBER 1, 2021 all BCA venues will require proof of vaccination for all guests 12 and older. Children ages 2 to 11 must wear masks at all times. Guests 12 and older are not mandated to wear masks, although we strongly encourage it whenever guests are not actively eating and drinking.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE TEST RESULT WITHIN 48 HOURS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-547-3100 as soon as possible to request a refund. Refunds will not be issued beyond 2 hours prior to the start of the event.
* Your credit card statement will read “Breck Creative Arts”.
Guest, staff and artist safety are priority No. 1. Breckenridge Creative Arts will send emails to all ticket buyers and registered attendees with the most current health and safety expectations before each event, class or workshop. Please visit summitcountyco.gov for the latest public health orders or breckcreate.org/covid-19 for current venue health and safety protocols.
BCA has taken a number of precautions to ensure the safety of our guests including:
- Foot-operated hand-sanitizing stations are available in all facilities.
- Masks are available upon request.
- High-touch surfaces are frequently sanitized
- Signage is posted to promote current safety protocols
- Contactless payment, one-way traffic flow, health screening QR codes and other safety systems are in place should they be required by Summit County Public Health at any time.
We ask our staff and our guests to follow the precautions below:
- Do not come to the Riverwalk Center if you are feeling sick.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer where available.
- Per CDC guidelines, wearing a mask is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for everyone in public indoor settings to help prevent the spread of the Delta Variant and protect others.
Some producers may allow you to exchange tickets, subject to availability, if requested at least 24-hours before the performance. All exchanges are subject to an exchange fee of $5 per ticket. The value of the ticket(s) will be applied to a performance by the same producer in the same season. Lost or misplaced tickets cannot be exchanged. Please contact the Riverwalk Center Ticket Office for more information 970 547 3100 or email@example.com.
Patrons of the Breckenridge Music, National Repertory Orchestra, Breckenridge Backstage Theatre and Breckenridge Creative Arts may donate unused tickets back for a tax-deductible contribution. This donation must be completed 24-hours prior to the performance. Unused tickets that are returned after the performance are not eligible for a tax-deductible contribution. To donate your tickets, please visit the Riverwalk Center Ticket Office or call 970 547 3100.
LOST OR MISPLACED TICKETS
Lost or misplaced General Admission tickets cannot be reprinted. Reserved seating tickets may be reprinted. Please call the Ticket Office at 970 547 3100 to have tickets reprinted and placed in will call. Reprinted tickets cannot be mailed. In the event of a double seating situation with reprinted tickets, priority will always be given to the holder of the original tickets.
Breckenridge Creative Arts strongly opposes ticket scalping. Although it is allowed with some restrictions under Colorado law (CRS § 6-1-718), resellers must guarantee a full refund to the purchaser if the event is cancelled, the ticket does not provide purchaser admission to the event for which it was resold, the ticket is counterfeit or does not conform to its advertised description. We encourage interested ticket buyers to contact our Ticket Office directly at 970 547 3100 to inquire about ticket availability to any performance that BCA is selling tickets.
Late seating is not guaranteed; please leave ample time for parking and arrival. Staff and ushers work with the artists to determine when late seating will be the least disruptive to the artists and other patrons.
Please be advised that all patrons, including children, need a ticket for event entry. Children are welcome in our venues, but bringing infants or toddlers to a performance is highly discouraged, as they can become a distraction to performers and other audience members. Disruptive children, along with the adult accompanying them, may be asked by an usher to leave the auditorium. Please use discretion in choosing to bring a child. Occasionally, individual productions may have recommended age limits. It is always up to the parent/guardian to make the determination if an event is age appropriate for his/her child.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES PERMITTED IN THE RIVERWALK CENTER
There is a concession stand located inside the Riverwalk Center. Concessions open prior to doors and may be accessed from the outside of the Riverwalk Center. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Concessions are available for purchase from the bar.
- Bring your own empty water bottle. Water will be available for use to fill water bottles only. Factory sealed water bottles will be allowed. No other outside food or drink is allowed in the venue.
- Outside Alcohol is not permitted due to liquor license restrictions, please do not bring it to the theater!
CAMERAS + RECORDING DEVICES
The use of audio or video recording devices, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses is not permitted during any performance.
NO SMOKING | 100% SMOKE-FREE VENUES
Breckenridge Creative Arts is committed to providing its guests and associates with a healthy, smoke-free environment. Per Town of Breckenridge ordinance, smoking of any substance is prohibited in Town of Breckenridge owned parks, open space areas and (public) buildings. The use of any smoking or vaping devices, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited.
OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS
Please leave the following items behind as they are not permitted in the Riverwalk Center:
· Animals (except service dogs)
· Illegal drugs
· Weapons or items construed as weapons (i.e., knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, firearms, etc.)
· Bags, packs, or items unable to fit under the patron’s designated seat
· Laser pointers/pens, glow sticks
· Air horns, bullhorns, whistles, noisemakers, etc.
· Sparklers, fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
· Skateboards, roller skates, inline skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
· Hula hoops
· Unapproved pamphlets, handouts or advertising
· Other items as determined by facility management
Riverwalk Center, 150 W. Adams Avenue
Breckenridge Theater, 121 S. Ridge Street
Speakeasy Theater, 103 S. Harris Street
Old Masonic Hall, 136 S. Main Street
Fuqua Livery Stable, 110 E. Washington Avenue
Randall Barn, 114 E. Washington Avenue
Quandary Antiques Cabin, 131 S. Ridge Street
Ceramic Studio, 125 S. Ridge Street
Robert Whyte House, 127 S. Ridge Street
J.R. Hodges Tin Shop, 117 E. Washington Avenue
Ridge Street Arts Square, Corner of S. Ridge / E. Washington
Please click here to access information on nearby parking options. Due to traffic, we strongly recommend that patrons allocate an additional 20 minutes to their normal travel time to park and arrive before the performance begins.
ACCESS + SPECIAL NEEDS
Breckenridge Creative Arts is dedicated to world-class hospitality, and we take care that our events, services, and facilities are accessible to all guests. We provide many services to audience members and class participants with accessibility needs. If you have any questions, would like further information or need assistance or accommodation, please contact the Sr Director of Operations at 970-453-3187
Our ticketing representatives are available to assist you in seat availability and selection. Please inform your representative of any special needs or requests at the time of purchase.
· Wheelchairs: The Riverwalk Center is a wheelchair accessible facility. The Ticket Office, main concessions area, and all public restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
· Hearing Impaired: The Riverwalk Center is equipped with a hearing loop. Accompanying hardware is made available to any patron upon request, after submitting a refundable deposit. More information is available at hearingloop.org.
· Sight Impaired: Upon request, suitable locations can be made available to sight impaired patrons.